Bringing Hope to Those Living in Poverty
Empower people with sustainable solutions to help them have a better life
Lighting the Path is dreaming of a world without poverty.
Will you dream with us?
Empowering people. Changing Lives.
When you desire to make a difference in the world, how do you best help those in need?
We guide our efforts with the individual and making a positive difference in mind – not focusing on wants and strengths of those serving. We focus on the skills, talents and desires of those in need to best help them learn to help themselves.
How do you make sure your efforts will help long term?
We focus on skills for empowerment focused on the long term. We have worked to find the most effective, positive and sustainable methods to alleviate poverty, produce positive change and minimize negative outcome, so those we have served may prosper and help themselves.
“When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner must be treated as your native born. Love then as yourself, for you were foreigners Leviticus 19:33-34
the giving hope project
Serving Girls in need
the school for girls project
meeting health needs
The Girls for Girls Project
Empowering the Marginalized
Lighting the Path is educating, training and empowering marginalized populations to produce goods and start their own small business and changing lives. Your contribution will directly help change the life of someone in need by helping us empower them to earn an income! We empower people and change lives by giving a hand up, not a hand out!
Lighting the Path was awarded the 2016 Billion Acts of Peace Hero Award for their humanitarian work ending poverty and empowering women. The award was chosen by a panel of 13 Nobel Peace Laureates and presented in Monte Carlo, Monaco by Nobel Peace Laureate Rigoberto Manchu.
Lighting the Path was awarded the 2016 Hero Award for their work ending Poverty and empowering women. The award was chosen by a panel of 13 Nobel Peace Laureates and presented in Monte Carlo, Monaco by Nobel Peace Laureate Rigoberto Manchu.
- See a world where people are no longer living in poverty
- See successful global efforts to end starvation and malnutrition
- See programs meeting the health and nutrition needs of women and children in need
- See countries provide education to all women and girls to empower women and raise their social status
- See all women empowered and able to earn a sustainable income and break the cycle of poverty
- See all people loved, respected and valued for who they are and given opportunities for building a future
- See all people given the freedom to practice their religion of choice with no persecution
- See all people who wish to learn more about God’s word have that opportunity